PolicyCancellation/Refund Policy Guidelines
A 50% deposit is required for all party bookings to reserve a date and time. If a conflict does arise and a change of date and/or time needs to be made there is a $25.00 rebooking fee if the change takes place at least 14 days prior to your event and if we can still accommodate you.
* The full amount of the payment is due upon services rendered. Individuals may add more services or upcharges to parties and pay individually for those services – above the cost of the party.
* Cancellations made 14 or more days prior to an event will not incur any cancellation charge.
* Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to an event will incur a 50% non-refundable cancellation charge.
* Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to an event will incur a non-refundable cancellation charge equal to the amount of the event. Due to the nature of our mobile business, most retail purchases are final and non-refundable. FAQ’sServices for parties may be modified based on length of party time and number of guests.
* For Pamper your Princess Parties – one adult must be in attendance, on site for entire length of party.
* Parties or events starting before or extending beyond normal operating hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. may be subject to an additional fee.
* We have the opportunity to be a little flexible when booking party times and we ask our guests to be flexible with party times when planning. Please plan on booking at least two weeks in advance. Please note to book early for bridal, prom and formal packages to secure your dates/times.
* Bridal parties may have earlier start times and last longer depending on the number of bridesmaids in the party and the time of the wedding.
* Parties may book additional hours depending on number of guests, or booking additional services.
* There may be blackout dates on JSE calendar depending on attending special events.
* There may be additional mileage fees depending on the location beyond a certain amount of miles we can travel.